We are seeking a Project Manager who is looking to grow in his/her experience and skills. Our energetic, diverse team includes seasoned architects as well as aspiring professionals.
This position will report directly to Principal Architect while managing a team of Architectural Associates to support a variety of clients. The Project Manager acts as an extension of the principal architect and must represent the firm in a professional and appropriate manner with clients, engineers and all other involved parties.
• Manage projects for large accounts and returning clients
• Supervise a team of architectural professionals
• Complete entire architectural projects from site survey to construction administration
• Complete site survey and job site observation
• Masters degree in architecture or relevant field
• 5+ years of experience working in an architecture office setting
• Leadership and management experience
• Ability to manage and track jobs without supervision
• Excellent communication, organization and coordination skills
• Experience with commercial, residential or retail architecture and design
• Proficient with AutoCAD